- There are times when God just throws us into situations without the opportunity to dip our toes and transition slowly. I knew when my crown broke that I was being catapulted into meeting your staff quickly. From the initial panic call to Rose, this uncomfortable situation was cushioned with reassurance, gentleness, and a quick appointment. Within the next month, I found myself in your office 4 times. Angela was sensational at scheduling me in quickly and communicating with enthusiasm. With each visit, I experienced the ever-pleasant warm greetings upon entering your door. I noticed and appreciated your respect of COVID precautions. Once seated in the patient chair, each staff presented with calmness, professionalism, and were noticeably attentive to my comfort. All staff walked me through each step, informing me what they were doing and what to expect. There were no wonderings. Pain management was your priority. I ended each visit with clear and concise information, along with that so appreciated pleasant and warm interaction. I was a new patient, thrown into an uncomfortable situation. I’m so thankful and appreciative of how you brought me in so wonderfully. Thank-you to all! Well done 🙂 – Mikkie
- I have been seeing Dr. Malone for over 20 years for regular dental care as well as a number of serious dental challenges. I can say with confidence that she is the very best and there is no reason I would ever seek another dental practitioner. Dr. Malone stays updated on new ideas and techniques and consistently implements them in her dental practice, ensuring it remains on the cutting edge. She tops all this off with a warm personality and a good sense of humor. I can’t talk about this practice without bringing up the wonderful dental team here. Dr. Malone surrounds herself with exceptional people who are highly trained and knowledgeable. They are a very caring group and it shows in the way they treat their patients. This practice has the “whole package” and coming here is an investment in my health and happiness. –Marie S.
- I am so happy with the work that Dr. Malone has done for me that I can’t contain my big smile. Her warm personality and the way she interacts with her patients is a testament on how much she cares. She also has a wonderful staff that makes you look forward to going to the dentist. – Catherine
- In my pursuit of a new dentist, I found a very gifted professional, caring and good-natured individual with a first-rate support staff…A class act! I would recommend Dr. Malone and her staff without hesitation and with confident enthusiasm due to the value I place in character. Each visit to this office has (suprisingly) been a delightful experience, and Dr. Malone’s personal follow-up, information sharing and kindness set her apart. I feel fortunate to have found such quality dental care in such a friendly atmosphere. –Lisa
- I have been to many dentists in my lifetime, I have been to many dentists in Northern Michigan. The reason being, I haven’t found one that delivers top of the line care and services until I found Dr. Susan Malone. Dr. Susan and her staff are incomparable to all the other dentists I have seen through my years. The workmanship of her services are truly guaranteed; she stands behind her work and the staff works like no other in the industry! Dr. Malone really cares about her patients and she wants you to be happy with the results…that’s important to Dr. Malone and her staff. Making sure she can deliver on what she believes is the best for you! I am confident you will not find a better staff and dentist than Dr. Susan Malone. I just wish I had found them sooner! –David